Dancephonic can offer bespoke exclusive or non-exclusive deals with commission rates variable according to the sale of each label:
70% = Quarterly Gross Sales from 0 to €1999.
80% = Quarterly Gross Sales of €2000 to €4999.
90% = Quarterly Gross Sales of €5000 and over.
We can send your royalties via PayPal, International Bank Transfer or Western union / Moneygram money order. Dont need send Invoice to us.
No Setup Fees or Hidden Charges
We provide transparency with our pricing which means no setup fees or hidden costs. We pride ourselves on consistently offering the most competitive commission rates with unprecedented levels of help, advice, service and features.
You never lose your rigths to your music, you are the only owner of the rights of your catalog.
You always own your music. Your rights and the ownership of your copyright is not affected. Your contract with Dancephonic will just give us permission to distribute and sell your music on your behalf, for the duration of the contract.
Dancephonic will deliver your content worldwide to the major online stores and digital services on a no-fee basis. We will never charge you to encode, upload, deliver your music, takedown releases...etc, instead we work solely on a 20% distribution commission.
We will account for sales to you quarterly, and within 45 days of the end of the calendar month.
We deduct our 20% distribution commission and send you the remaining balance (80%) by bank transfer, Paypal or Western Union.
Our distribution network includes a wide range of digital music services such as Beatport, iTunes, Amazon, Traxsource, Spotify and another 150+ stores, also video streaming services.
How Its work !
Very easy! Sign up on Dancephonic, and you will receive the login access to our platform, enter the metadata and upload your music and cover art.
We distribute your music on all important music portals in 240 countries.
Before the album hits the store, our team checks the quality of the album to meet our standards (quality of the artwork, titles, spelling, etc.), if the album does not meet our standards, then you are automatically notified, specifying the reason.
Delivery to Stores:
Full integration with stores for quick and reliable delivery of albums, eliminating any errors.
Your music listed under your label name on all stores!
All our customers, are present under your label name and logo in all stores.
All his catalog under his record label name in all stores such as Beatport where your music should be assigned to your label and not some generic distributor named label.
Real Time Sales
We give daily sales reporting for Amazon.com, Beatport, Deezer, eMusic, Google Play Music, iTunes, Juno Digital, Qobuz, Spotify, VirginMega in your account.
Daily stats are also available so you can see how your new release is selling in the main stores, In addition to the daily sales stats we offer a top 10 stores statistic and chart list.
All this information is archived on your Platform account for you to view at anytime.
Also includes detailed information by format type and store.
Dancephonic Partner Stores
We cooperate with some of the biggest digital music download companies in the world, including iTunes, AOL, Rhapsody, eMusic, Amazon, Napster,Traxsource, Dj Tunes, Beatport and others 100 stores.
We are constantly increasing our network of stores, and we are always exploring new ways to promote our labels.
Our team monitors all ranges ensuring the delivery of your catalog with quality and safety to our entire network of worldwide stores.
Through our platform which provides you with all of the tools you need to manage your label.
Our Portal gives our clients the ability to distribute releases 365 days, 24/7.
Our web platform in over 15 different languages:
With Us dashboard platform you can upload your release, tracks, cover art, choose which partner store you want to sent your release or review your sales and much more!
Our solid dashboard platform will enable you to efficiently manage many areas of your business no matter how big or small it is.
Us Platform Web Tool:
70% - 80% or 90% of the sales revenue is for You!
You get 70% - 80% or 90% of the incoming sales revenue varying according to the sale of your label.
Your sales are updated daily and you can check Real Time Daily Sales at any time and track every single download and stream.
Questions or need help? Not to worry, Dancephonic customer service 365 days, 24/7.